Anxious about nothing - Phil 4:6

Philippians 4:4-7 - Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

A bite

Our first serious house looker.

Lord, selfishly I want thsi to be the one who buys.

Your will, not mine.

Aaron, Kathrynn, and David are being baptized tomorrow. They are so excited. I'm glad it is a happy time for them. We talkead bout baptism tonight which went well except when they asked what a eunich was. Shame on me for brinign it up. :)

We head hoem to Nehalem monday by way of Powers. Kayne is visiting hte football coach.

We spent the afternoon boating with Pam and the kids. Lots of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home