Anxious about nothing - Phil 4:6

Philippians 4:4-7 - Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to me

32

We made an offer on the hosue in Powers and have a tenetive move in date of August 1.

I got my hair cut and visited Victoria's Secret. After nursing 4 babies (5 if you count the one I pumped for) I neede some new bras.

Dinner at Olive Garden was wonderful - the waiter was excellent.

Kathrynn made my breakfast in bed this morning. I love my kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home