Anxious about nothing - Phil 4:6

Philippians 4:4-7 - Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Miracle Fish

We have been gone from the Nehalem house for 10 days or so. The cats stayed behind and they get weird without human interaction - thank God for Tammy to come love on them once in a while.

I am frantically vacuuming to prep for spot cleaning the upstairs carpet. aaron has a guppy bowl in his room. I walk in to find the takn tipped over but no evidence of water anywhere. Great - ti must have happened days ago. Rest in peace little fishy.

I turn the bowl upright trying to decide what to do with it and to find any evidence a dead fish tht needs to be removed before decomposition starts.

There it is flopping in the bottom of the bowl. What the heck?

I quickly fill the bowl with tap water hoping the chlorine won't kill it - but if itcan live without water, it shoudl be able to survive a little chlorine, right?

It is a happy fish again.

But now I wonder who to move it when it comes time - except it won't need water to move I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home