Anxious about nothing - Phil 4:6

Philippians 4:4-7 - Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Realtors

I knwo there must be nice realtors out there, but at thsi exact moment I am quite distrustful of them.

Our realtor hasn't put up more pictures of our hosue as promised and I can't even get the link to our listing to work. She seemed not happy to hear from me. Why do I just not trust this?

Our buying realtor is working hard tryign to find a hosue for us. But she talks to the listing realtors. Do they really take our information back to their clients or to the jsut say, "No, they don't want to do that." Like an athlete's manager, they are in this for money. Do they really tell their client the truth?

Can I trust our own realtor?

This is crap.

So the summary is this:

Unless our house sells, we can't buy in Powers.

If we can't buy in Powers, I can't move to Powers because no one rents out houses in Powers.

If I cant' move to Powers, I cant' teach.

If I can't teach, there goes any extra income that may have helped us buy.

So unless our hosue sells . . .


I really don't see any way outof this vicious cycle until our house sells. And I have a realtor who is preoccupied.

crap

I don't know what to do. God, show me the next step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home